Zip Books offers a way for you to request books that Roseville Public Library doesn't own.
- May be a book, large print book, or a book on CD.
- Are free for Roseville Public Library patrons in good standing.
- Are items not already owned by the library or marked as LOST.
- Ship directly to your address via Amazon.
- No textbooks or test prep guides.
- Must be returned to the library front desk during open hours by the given due date.
Patrons are limited to 3 Zip Book items per month, with only 1 Zip Book item checked out at a time. If multiple requests are entered at one time, library staff will only consider the first submitted request and will automatically deny any additional requests.
Please note that books published within the last 6 months cannot usually be purchased as Zip Books. Books on CD and foreign language items must not exceed $75. All other items must not exceed $50.
The Zip Books program is supported by funding provided by the State of California, administered by the California State Library.